Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Trivia

Stolen from Kristin:

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. cosmetics sales
2. Army washout
3. Casual Corner store manager
4. legal assistant (let's call it what it really is: receptionist)

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Big Fish
2. Playing by Heart
3. The Princess Bride
4. White Christmas

Four places I've lived:
1. Rifle, Colorado
2. Billings, Montana
3. Monterey, California
4. San Angelo, Texas

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Biggest Loser
2. My Name is Earl
3. The Office
4. Medium

Four places I've been on vacation*:
1. Disneyland
2. Yellowstone National Park
3. Chicago, IL
4. Boise, ID
*These are places I've gone on actual vacation, two of them as a kid; otherwise, my "vacations" consist of going to see parents or in-laws. This is not good. I would at least like to leave the freakin' United States one damn time!!

Four websites I visit daily:
1. E! Online
2. The Smoking Gun
3. MSN.com
4. any of the blogs I read

Four of my favorite foods:
1. sandwiches, sandwiches, sandwiches
2. pizza
3. chocolate
4. French bread

Four places I'd rather be:
1. living in my own house rather than in an apartment
2. visiting my sister
3. some sort of spa retreat
4. any tropical getaway

Four books I'll read over and over again:
1. The Little Prince
2. Angels and Demons
3. The Secret Life of Bees
4. Good in Bed

No comments: