Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Visions of To-Do Lists Dance in My Head

*Start new To-Do list and find the other two that I have lying around somewhere.
*Put the Christmas lights up outside and re-organize all of the empty decoration tubs back into the garage.
*Do the same thing with the Halloween decorations, and actually, do those first.
*Look into creating our own baby announcements.
*Laundry! Still need to wash the baby's coming-home outfit!
*Pack my hospital bag with the clothes and things that have been sitting out for two weeks.
*Finish organizing pictures on the laptop and figure out how in the hell to use Shutterfly.
*Ditto for Facebook.
*Ditto for my blog.
*Work out.
*Try to bribe one of the kids into painting my toenails.
*Tear-out and/or highlight all key pages in childbirth class workbooks regarding breastfeeding.
*Either call Cathryn or find someone who can help me figure out the science behind the breast pump she gave me.
*Unload the dishwasher.
*Load the dishwasher.
*Finish figuring out the digital camera.
*Start figuring out the video camera.
*Learn to approach technology and electronics calmly and rationally.
*Put the ornaments back on the tree that have already fallen off.
*Clean off the abyss of miscellany on my dresser for once.
*Program Tammy's new cell phone number that has been written on my fridge for four weeks.
*Call (insert one of 20 names here) and catch up.
*Start To-Do list for work.
*Catch up on pregnancy journals.
*Buy more diapers.
*Buy more wipes.
*Stop feeling prepared. You are so not prepared.

These are the thoughts - among countless others - that have kept me awake since 4:30 this morning, finally forcing me out of bed while I could still be sleeping away my Sunday. The funny thing is this has nothing to do with nesting; this is just me on a daily basis. Better get the coffee made so I can get started...

No comments: