Pages

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Moseying Along

I did a little "workout" today to see if I could because I am the type of person who likes to push things, despite whatever advice I may have been given on the opposing front.

Luckily, today was pretty okay! I walked one whopping mile on the treadmill, which took me 32.35 minutes to do, at a pace of 1.9 which I will call, "Leisurely Romantic Stroll." Not really aerobic at all, and pretty much what I would classify as abysmal when I compare it to the level at which I was working out before Bronchitis 2008 hit, but it's a start. I need to make sure I am in the game for the MS Walk in two weeks, and I WILL BE.

2 comments:

samtheory25 said...

You have no idea how happy I am to see your words again!!A mile walk is a mile walk, no matter how long it takes. Love you.

D.R. said...

oooooooo look its a picture